Down the Rabbit Hole
East of the Ozarks
Partly Cloudy 70 Degrees
If there’s one being that has suffered more than any other from the attacks of the Matrix, it is the Self. That’s your true Self. The real YOU.
Most systems of the Matrix are designed to replace the authority and independent regulation of the Self with external sources.
School, religion, “medicine,” money, legal… it’s a very long list.
Some systems of the Matrix are even designed to engineer the consensual MURDER of the Self. (That’s when someone willingly severs the connection with their true Self and buries part or all of that entity where it does not see the light of day.)
Big pharma spends billions drug dealing poisonous substances into the world that fundamentally shift, not only your connection with your Self, but also erode its grounding in reality. The marketing term for this is “medicine.”
The attacks are from all sides, on many different levels.
Why is the “Self” Public Enemy #1?
Because a population full of beings who have a strong bond with Self are impossible to control.
This is probably why there is no “good” word in our language to represent someone exhibiting a positive self-interest.
All we’ve got is “selfish.”
The word “selfish” has been vilified to such a degree that it has become one of the siren songs used by the “mob” the Matrix uses to exert influence.
Label someone selfish and the mob knows what to do next.
Currently, you’re being selfish if:
- you don’t wear a mask and block your oxygen source to “protect” others.
- you don’t poison yourself with an untested gene therapy (being passed of as a “vaccine”) to “protect” others.”
- you don’t participate in a new form of racism to “fix” the old form of racism.
- you aren’t interested in how your actions/words/deeds make someone else feel when you are sharing your truth.
- you don’t wallow in shame or guilt regarding the words or deeds of others for which you bear no responsibility.
- you choose NOT to share surplus resources, time or connections with organizations that exist to “make the world better” in name only.
- you would rather use your time and talents to “lift others up” rather than dim your brilliance so as not to make anyone feel “bad.”
To anyone with a well-cared for Self, these items might be considered ridiculous and even completely irrational.
But we have a world where caring for the Self, or nurturing the Self, or overtly acting in the interest of the Self is demonized.
How dare you!
Is there someone who is more worthy of that care and enrichment from yourself than your own Self?
For totalitarian control, the Self must be eradicated.
That’s why choosing to be “selfish,” in the best sense of the word, is probably the greatest gift you can offer to the world.
In an insane world, “Selfish” is a virtue.
It is only the WHOLE and INTACT version of yourself that will be able to deliver maximum impact to the world.
If you are on this plane at this time, you are not here to be a slave. You did not choose this to be a “consumer.” You are not a worthless “bottom feeder” who does nothing but take.
The REAL you, your Self, came here for important work.
You can’t do that work if you allow the Matrix to turn you into someone else.